Saturday, April 19, 2014

Jen Mateo - My Favorite Ring Card Girl

Perfect body and perfect face not to mention the smile. I'm in love! The world is filled with beautiful models, but it's difficult to top how hot the lovely Jen Mateo is. There's a reason why Jen Mateo has such a strong fan base and after looking at some of her hottest photos--you'll have a better understanding as to why.

Jen Mateo
Name: Jen Mateo Age: 23 Height: 5’5” Weight: 120 lbs Toprank boxing ring card girl / Model / Act / MTV Wild n' Out girl / Professional dancer twitter: @realjenmateo bookings: jenmateo.bookings@gmail.com
Jen Mateo

An aspiring model and actress, Jen Mateo is one of the most popular and recognizable TR Knockouts. Aside from dancing professionally, Mateo is also a professional makeup artist and hairstylist Even Manny Like this girl for sure! Check this video. Jen Mateo Questions about Jen Mateo:     Describe yourself in three words.

        - Funny, goofy, Outgoing

    Tell us something about yourself that no one would be able to guess.

        - My ethnicity is Hawaiian, Puerto Rican, & Indonesian. I am also a huge klutz. hehe

    If you could be on the cover of any magazine which would you choose and why?

        - Maxim Magazine because they always showcase the hottest girls!!

    What is the best way to sweep you off your feet?

        - I am a hopeless romantic. So taking me out to dinner & keeping me entertained is a definite plus. You must also know how to respect a lady. I love a gentleman. :)



Jen Mateo Who is your celebrity twin?

    - I have two or possibly a mixture of both, but people tell me I look like Jessica Alba & Vanessa Milano

What body part are you most proud of?

    - This is honestly a hard one lol I love my legs & booty, but I love my boobies. Hey! I bought them I better love them ;)

If you were a superhero which one would you be?

    - No question I would be BATMAN! he's my favorite because he doesn't need all these special powers to be a hero.

Would you rather be an actress, an athlete or a rockstar? Why?

    - An actress! I love performing and acting I can bring out my goofy side if the role fits ;)

Boy shorts, briefs, thongs, or nothing at all?

    - Well if I had to wear something it would be a thong. But I definitely prefer to be naked if it's the right setting lol

Jen Mateo
Read the full interview here: http://www.spyonvegas.com/contests/2013-las-vegas-hot-100/jen-mateo/

   


No comments:

Post a Comment